At Bridges Middle School, 5th – 8th grade students with learning differences experience academic success and personal growth. Bridges’ students gain the academic foundation and self-advocacy skills necessary to navigate school—and life—with confidence and competence.
As an independent nonprofit school, we receive no tax, government or church/temple funding. Tuition and fees support approximately 65 percent of our operating expenses. The remaining 35 percent gap between what is paid in tuition and what it costs to educate our students is funded through donations and grants raised by our annual fundraising, in large part through our Annual Auction.